Entry Form & Guidance
Inspired by BBC’s Dragons’ Den, Future Water has appointed a select group of water industry executives, ‘Water Dragons’, to question and assess sector relevant innovations. If your company has an idea that will help meet the many challenges faced by the water utilities, water retailers, the supply chain and the regulators, then this competition is for you.
Innovative products, services or processes put before the Water Dragons must be able to demonstrate clear and distinct benefits and presenters will need to explain how their innovation can make or save money.
Entrants must be able to:
- Identify the market need – what challenges is the innovation addressing?
- Explain clearly and succinctly what makes your product, service or process innovative compared to alternatives
- Provide evidence of the potential savings and operational benefits your product or service could generate. The Dragons will be looking for forecasts based on sustainable assumptions.
- Provide evidence that you have thought how best to market your product or service to prospective clients
- Convince the Dragons that your product or service can fit into existing work practices and cultures
If you can fulfil these requirements then we want to hear from you.