Entry Form & Guidance
Based on the BBC’s Dragons’ Den, the Future Water Association has appointed a panel of Water Dragons – senior water industry executives – to sit in judgment on innovations presented by both Future Water Association members and non-members. We are looking for companies with ideas that can help meet the challenges faced by the Water Utilities, Water Retailers, the supply chain and the Regulators.
Water Dragons has become the main Innovation Award for Future Water Association. Innovative products, services or processes put before the Water Dragons must be able to demonstrate clear and distinct benefits and presenters will need to explain how their innovation can make or save money for their clients – the water companies.
Entrants must be able to:
- Identify the Market need – what challenges is the innovation addressing?
- Explain clearly and succinctly what makes your product, service or process
innovative compared to alternatives
- Provide evidence on the potential savings and operational benefits your
product or service could generate. The Dragons will be looking for forecasts
based on sustainable assumptions.
- Provide evidence that you have thought how best to market your product or
service to prospective clients
- Convince the Dragons that your product or service can fit into existing work
practices and cultures
Are you able to provide answers to the above?
Complete the form below and enter today!