Chair: Alastair Moseley, H2O WEM
Future Water Association’s Innovation Group has transformed into the Innovation Hub focused on helping to make space for innovation in the water sector, challenge existing approaches and driving new ways of thinking.
- Delivering the Innovation for the Future Roadmap through training and knowledge transfer.
- Being a Focal point for innovative thinking in the water sector.
- Development and delivery of Water Dragons.
- Driving Skills for the Future through Young Water Dragons.
- Acting as an Enabler of change.
Future Water Networks Hub
- “Shining a light on the possible”; and present future visions for managing water and wastewater infrastructure.
- Transferring knowledge and technology solutions across both networks.
- Focus on managing the assets, investment and replacement.
- Identifying the full range of benefits of optimal network management, including operations, service delivery to customers, health & sanitation, export opportunities.
- Smart community solutions.
- Showcasing the ideas, technologies and case studies the drive network management.
- Drawing knowledge & experience from other sectors.
- Engaging with other organisations, professional bodies and all water utilities to develop forward thinking on network management.