- This event has passed.
WWT Water Scotland Conference & Exhibition
2nd October 2019
The 2019 WWT Water Scotland Conference & Exhibition will provide delegates with the opportunity to hear where Scottish Water will be investing in SR21 and the latest innovations, infrastructure projects and sustainable growth plans for water in Scotland.
This is the only event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Scottish water sector and brings together more than 150 key stakeholders to share insights, showcase excellence and drive the industry forward to ensure it becomes a dominant force in water worldwide.
Nowhere else can you:
• Hear priorities for SR21-27 from Scottish Water, Scottish government, SEPA and WICS
• Find out how Scotland intends to tackle climate change, carbon reduction and circular economy
• Learn about emerging trends in water utilities across Europe and Scotland’s plans to follow suit
• Attend interactive working groups on community engagement, collaboration and renewable energy
• Gain an update on the latest Hydro Nation innovation
• Hear Scottish Water’s capital investment and delivery plans
Expert speakers for 2019 include:
• Mark Dickson, Director of capital investment and delivery, Scottish Water
• Terry A’Hearn, Chief executive, SEPA
• Jon Rathjen, Water industry team leader, Scottish Government
• Simon Parsons, Director of strategic customer service planning, Scottish Water
• Elise Cartmell, Chief scientist, Scottish Water
• Milo Fiasconaro, Executive director, Aqua Publica Europe
• David Satti, Head of strategy, Water Industry Commission for Scotland
• Kelly Hewson-Fisher, Catchment manager, Anglian Water
To discover the full agenda, speaker line-up and book your place click here
As a supporter of this event Future Water Association members are eligible for a 15% discount. To book click here and insert the promo code FWA15
Future Water Association is proud to support this event