- This event has passed.
WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference
27th November 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The sixth annual WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference brings you the chance to work towards an innovative future for the sector, with a series of mini design sprints focused on five key areas, including: leakage, customer experience, sludge & energy, water resources & drought resilience, and partnership working.
You should attend this CPC-certified conference to understand:
- Find out how PR19 will impact investment in innovation
- Assess which technology game-changers could transform your business
- Hear how your peers are implementing cutting-edge solutions
- Capitalise on the value of innovative partnerships
- Learn how to create a culture of innovation within your organisation
Expert speakers sharing their insight include:
- Piers Clark, Founder and chairman, Isle Utilities
- Gerard Harkin, R+D manager, Southern Water
- Rebecca Dibb-Simkin, Marketing and product director, Octopus Energy
- Steve Kaye, Head of innovation, Anglian Water
- Ben Newby, Chief customer officer, Bristol Water
- Sarah McMath, Managing director, strategic planning & investment, Thames Water
- Jon Brigg, Manager of innovation, Yorkshire Water
- Kieran Brocklebank, Head of innovation, United Utilities
- and more…
View the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/innovation
Alternatively, contact Carla Staden on +44 (0)1342 332016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
15% DISCOUNT TO ATTEND: Members are entitled to a 15% discount to attend this event. Register now at http://event.utilityweek.co.uk/summit and enter FWA15 into the promo code box.