- This event has passed.
WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference
5th December 2019
The 2019 WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference will bring the industry together to share best practice, align stakeholders and tackle risk-aversity, while maintaining a degree of coordination across the industry.
It is the UK’s most established conference for innovation professionals focused on embracing cultural transformation and game-changing technology in water.
Through interactive working groups, live audience polling and inspirational case studies, find out how your organisation can drive a disruptive level of innovation through new tech and behaviour change.
Nowhere else can you:
• Find out what water company funding priorities are for innovation in the next AMP
• Attend interactive workshops on leakage, smart networks, partnerships and skills
• Hear Ofwat’s innovation commitments through an on-stage interview
• Learn which game-changing technologies could benefit your business
New speakers for 2019 include:
• John Russell, Senior director, strategy and planning, Ofwat
• Eliane Algaard, Water director, Northumbrian Water
• Chris Thomas, Head of business improvement and innovation, Bristol Water
• Justin Bailey, Head of innovation, Severn Trent
• Angela MacOscar, Head of innovation, Northumbrian Water
• Shaunna Cubberley, Head of innovation engagement, Anglian Water
• Paul Gaskin, Research and innovation manager, Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water
• Oliver Grievson, Director, SWIG
• Jeremy Heath, Innovation manager, SES Water
• Helen Wood, Hydraulic modelling manager, South East Water
• Richard Lennard, Head of commercial – programme and project partner, Sellafield Ltd, Project 13
To discover the full agenda, speaker line-up and book your place
Future Water Association members are eligible for a 15% discount. To register please click here and enter the code FWA15 to get the discount.
Future Water Association is proud to support this event