- This event has passed.
WWT Water Industry Energy Conference
11th June 2019 @ 12:00 am
Now in its 6th year, the WWT Water Industry Energy Conference is the only dedicated event for energy professionals in water – bringing together 100+ of the most influential stakeholders to drive energy-efficient and cost-effective solutions in the water sector.
Nowhere else can you:
- Gain insight from the UK’s largest water companies and energy networks
- Get access to an audience of 100+ of the most influential figures shaping the future
- Work collaboratively and co-create solutions that solve the biggest challenges around energy in water
- Attend interactive working groups to tackle issues around customer behaviour and renewables
- Find out how the regulatory agenda is affecting energy efficiency plans
The expert speaker line-up for 2019 includes:
- Scott Sandles, Senior advisor, energy system transition, systems & networks, Ofgem
- Pat Horne, Chief engineer, energy, United Utilities
- Henrietta Stock, Energy and carbon manager, SES Water
- Adam Sims, Power responsive manager, future markets, National Grid ESO
- Ben Burggraaf, Head of energy optimisation, Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water
- Chris Evans, Energy efficiency manager, Anglian Water, chair, Energy Managers Forum
As a supporter, we can offer our members a preferential rate to attend – to view full details and book, visit event.wwtonline.co.uk and quote promo code FWA15 to get 15% off your place.
Future Water Association is proud to support this event