- This event has passed.
WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference
5th October 2021 @ 8:45 am - 4:30 pm
The WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference will unite the sector to collaborate on key challenges, spark new ideas, and shape the future of asset management for water.
The in-person event will bring together 150+ influential asset leaders in the sector as they realise new investment opportunities, build asset resilience, drive innovation and improve asset health for the long-term at a time of uncertainty.
The interactive panel sessions will provide space to assess asset management investment decisions, use community insights to forecast demands, explore intervention options and drive net zero thinking, while our breakout sessions enable collaborative thinking around key challenges including customer engagement and positive use of data.
Speakers include representatives from: Ofwat, British Water, Northumbrian Water, Thames Water, Severn Trent, Bristol water, Scottish Water, Water Industry Commission for Scotland, Anglian Water Services, South West Water, United Utilities and more.
Only here can you:
• Network in person with 100+ asset management leaders from the UK water sector
• Assess asset management priorities for the rest of the AMP cycle and how to prepare for PR24
• Hear how water companies are pushing the boundaries of innovation and securing successful bids with Ofwat funding in the next round
• Collaborate in person on how to build asset resilience in the face of large and unpredicted events
• Learn how to empower the customer and use community insights to forecast asset demands, explore intervention options and shape decision-making
• Explore the successful use of data and technology for enhanced performance and effective decision making
To discover the full agenda, speaker line-up and book your place click here
15% Customer Discount
As a supporter of the event, Future Water is pleased to be able to offer a 15% discount to its members and network, just use code FUTWAT15 when booking here
Future Water is proud to support this event