- This event has passed.
WWT Wastewater 2020
28th January 2020
WWT’s Wastewater 2020 is the largest single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership under one roof.
It features every UK WASC and three dedicated streams running in parallel: infrastructure & networks, treatment and bioresources.
Through inspirational case studies, live audience polling and an innovation zone filled with ideas and solutions to the biggest wastewater challenges, find out how your organisation can drive a disruptive level of innovation in wastewater in AMP7.
Nowhere else can you:
- Find out how WASCs are tackling sewer flooding and pollution
- Hear what Ofwat and the EA think a sludge strategy should look like
- Learn which game-changing wastewater technologies could benefit your treatment process
- Gain insight into how the industry is managing FOG and unflushables, with insight from McDonalds
- Hear how your peers are creating a more sustainable future for treatment and bioresources
New speakers for 2020 include:
- Ed Mitchell, Wastewater operations director, South West Water
- Imogen Brown, Head of wastewater networks, Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water
- Pete Vale, Technical lead – innovation, Severn Trent
- Lucinda Gilfoyle, Head of environmental quality, Anglian Water
- Simon Cyhanko, Head of wastewater networks, Northumbrian Water
- Andrew Hagger, Head of WWI strategy & planning, Thames Water
- David Thomas, Strategic planner, wastewater resilience, Scottish Water
- Alison Fergusson, Associate director, Ofwat
- Gavin McCready, Wastewater senior manager, NI Water
- Barry Sheppard, Land and contamination manager, Environment Agency
- David Holden, Building services manager UK & Ireland, McDonalds
To discover the full agenda, speaker line-up and book your place visit: https://event.wwtonline.co.uk/wastewater/
Members attending are entitled to a 15% discount – to view full details and book, visit https://event.wwtonline.co.uk/wastewater/register/ and insert promo code FWA15 to get the 15% discount.
Future Water Association is proud to support this event