- This event has passed.
WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference
1st May 2019
150+ of the industry’s most influential figures will share cutting-edge case studies and authoritative content to help delegates overcome the financial, operational and regulatory challenges for retrofitting and delivering new SuDS projects.
Nowhere else can you:
- Overcome the financial, operational and regulatory challenges for retrofitting projects
- Measure the cost benefits of SuDS and gain stakeholder support
- Gain first-hand insight into successful SuDs implementation stories
- Engage with your peers through live audience polling, round table discussions and interactive panels
- Hear specific sectoral guidance on Sewers for Adoption 8
The expert speaker line-up for 2019 includes:
- David Strang, Senior legal and policy advisor, Water UK
- Andrew Hagger, Head of WWI strategy and planning, Thames Water
- Alastair Chisolm, Director of policy, CIWEM
- Sophie Tucker, Sustainable drainage systems manager, United Utilities
- Thomas Gardiner, Head of asset lifecycle planning, NI Water
- Owen Davies, Flood risk manager, Highways Asset Group, Royal Borough of Greenwich
As a supporter, we can offer our members a preferential rate to attend – to view full details and book, visit event.wwtonline.co.uk/suds and quote promo code FWA15 to get 15% off your place.
Future Water Association is proud to support this event