- This event has passed.
Water Dragons Final 2021 – including Environment Agency Presentation
28th February 2022 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Future Water’s Water Dragons provides a unique opportunity for companies to pitch their innovative water products, services or processes to a panel of water sector specialists – the ‘Dragons’. Each winning entry from the 2021 heats will be taking part in the grand final, this year supported by the Environment Agency.
After the six finalists have pitched, members of the audience will hear a presentation from Melissa Swartz and Bill Donovan, from the Environment Agency on the Future of Environmental Finance.
Companies taking part in the 2021 Water Dragons final:
- FloNergia with their FloMov pump system (Winner – heat 1)
- AquaSensing with their battery free leak detection (Highly Commended – heat 1)
- Proteus Instruments with their real time quality monitoring system (Winner – heat 2)
- SEM Energy Ltd with their Wee DRAM precious resource recovery system (Highly Commended – heat 2)
- Steve Vick International with their perpetual pipe pusher (Winner – heat 3)
- Rehau with their smart leak detection device (Highly Commended – heat 3)
With Judges from
Click on the logos above to learn more about the Dragons
How Water Dragons works:
Innovations put before the Water Dragons must be able to demonstrate clear and distinct benefits and presenters will need to explain how their innovation can make or save money for their clients – the water companies.
In an 8 minute pitch, followed by questions from the Water Dragons, entrants must be able to:
- Identify the market need – what challenges is the innovation addressing?
- Explain clearly and succinctly what makes your product, service or process innovative compared to alternatives.
- Provide evidence on the potential savings and operational benefits your product or service could generate.
Water Dragons is proudly sponsored by