- This event has passed.
Water Dragons at Floodex 2020
26th February 2020 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Future Water Association’s Water Dragons provides a unique opportunity for companies to pitch their innovative water products, services or processes to a panel of water sector specialists – the ‘Dragons’.
A heat of the Water Dragons competition will be held at Floodex 2020 where inventions and innovations linked to flooding assessment, management, modelling and data systems are encouraged.
In an 8 minute pitch, followed by questions from the Water Dragons, entrants must be able to:
- Identify the Market need – what challenges is the innovation addressing?
- Explain clearly and succinctly what makes your product, service or process innovative compared to alternatives.
- Provide evidence on the potential savings and operational benefits your product or service could generate.
Water Dragons at Floodex include:
- Andrew Ball, Technical Director, HR Wallingford
- Bronwyn Buntine, Sustainable Drainage Team Leader within the Flood and Water Management team at Kent County Council
- Julia Hinton, Compliance Manager, Hydrosave
- Alastair Moseley, Director, H20 WEM Ltd