- This event has passed.
Water Dragons 2020 Final – including industry panel discussion
26th April 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Future Water’s Water Dragons provides a unique opportunity for companies to pitch their innovative water products, services or processes to a panel of water sector specialists – the ‘Dragons’. The year the online final will be followed by a panel discussion on the theme of ‘Driving change across the water community‘.
Innovations put before the Water Dragons must be able to demonstrate clear and distinct benefits and presenters will need to explain how their innovation can make or save money for their clients – the water companies.
In an 8 minute pitch, followed by questions from the Water Dragons, entrants must be able to:
- Identify the market need – what challenges is the innovation addressing?
- Explain clearly and succinctly what makes your product, service or process innovative compared to alternatives.
- Provide evidence on the potential savings and operational benefits your product or service could generate.
Companies taking part in the 2020 Water Dragons final:
- Radio Data Networks with their sewer flow regulator
- Rescaype UK Ltd with their micronised, biodegradable, water-soluble polymer for soil amelioration/conditioning
- Qinov8 with their AQUAPEA® leak prevention device
- Electroscan with their ‘Machine-Intelligent Multi-Sensor DELTA Pressurised Leak Detection Solution’
- Aqualogic with their ‘Virtual domestic water audit’
With Judges from
Click on the logos to find out more
Water Dragons is proudly sponsored by