- This event has passed.
Water Dragons 2019 Final – with Yorkshire Water
31st March 2020
Future Water Association’s Water Dragons provides a unique opportunity for companies to pitch their innovative water products, services or processes to a panel of water sector specialists – the ‘Dragons’ and this year the final will be supported by Yorkshire Water.
Products, services or processes put before the Water Dragons must be able to demonstrate clear and distinct benefits and presenters will need to explain how their innovation can make or save money for their clients – the water companies.
In an 10 minute pitch, followed by questions from the Water Dragons, entrants must be able to:
- Identify the market need – what challenges is the innovation addressing?
- Explain clearly and succinctly what makes your product, service or process innovative compared to alternatives.
- Provide evidence on the potential savings and operational benefits your product or service could generate.
Due to current circumstances, we shall be holding the final virtually, by means of video conferencing. Representatives from the Environment Agency, Arup, Sheffield University, Hydrosave & Yorkshire Water will make up the Water Dragons panel, with Yorkshire Water giving a brief presentation after all the finalist have presented their innovations.
If you would like to join the Water Dragon audience online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with the details required to log on, including timings.
Meet the companies that have made it through to the final:
- Propelair – High performance, water saving toilet
- Lilypads – Innovative sanitary products that don’t cost the earth
- Twipes – A truly flushable wipe
- Hydrao – The world’s first smart showerhead
- VAPAR –Automated asset fault detection
Last year’s Water Dragon Winners – Pontoonworks
Water Dragons is proudly sponsored by
Future Water Association is monitoring the COVID-19 situation in relation to all our planned events. We shall continue to follow advice from Government and Public Health England, and updates will be made to our website should there be any direct impact on our upcoming events and activities.