Water Dragons 2018 Final
7th March 2019
Future Water Association’s Water Dragons provides a unique opportunity for companies to pitch their innovative water products, services or processes to a panel of water sector specialists – the ‘Dragons’.
Products, services or processes put before the Water Dragons must be able to demonstrate clear and distinct benefits and presenters will need to explain how their innovation can make or save money for their clients – the water companies.
In an 10 minute pitch, followed by questions from the Water Dragons, entrants must be able to:
- Identify the Market need – what challenges is the innovation addressing?
- Explain clearly and succinctly what makes your product, service or process innovative compared to alternatives.
- Provide evidence on the potential savings and operational benefits your product or service could generate.
(Water Dragon 2017 Winners – FabLittleBag)
Meet the 2018 finalists:
- Pontoonworks – Bespoke Modular Pontoon Solutions for the Water Sector
- Reece Innovation – Hydrapulse – Flusher gates for passively controlling flow & fluid height in sewers & water systems
- Winner of hAQUAthon 2018
- Raindrop Harvest – Gravity fed rainwater harvesting system
- Heat 3 Winners – to be decided at Future Water Networks 2018
Water Dragons is proudly