Utility Week Water Customer Conference
16th January 2019
The 2019 Utility Week Water Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for domestic and non-household customer leaders. Key topics to be addressed in 2019 include: the application of CMEX, digital transformation and effective customer engagement, behavioural changes & education of customers and customer performance of the non-domestic market. The programme has been designed to help you develop a continuously effective and trusted service that exceeds customer expectations.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Analyse the opportunities available from innovative AI and blockchain technology with United Utilities
- Gain insight from Octopus Energy on embracing the digital transformation
- Explore the approaches of Water Plus in attracting and building trust with business customers
- Join MOSL and a panel of experts to talk about retail customer performance
- Learn how to engage and educate your customers to drive greater efficiency
- Design the perfect customer experience with Scottish Water’s journey mapping
Industry leaders contributing to this event include: With Ofgem’s tough new price cap announced, and expert speakers from Scottish Power, ENGIE UK & Ireland, Octopus Energy, Northern Gas Networks, EDF Energy Blue Lab, UK Power Networks and more.
15% DISCOUNT TO ATTEND: Future Water Association contacts are entitled to a 15% discount to attend this event. Register now at http://bit.ly/2CIf5CP and enter FWA15 into the promo code box.