- This event has passed.
Utility Week Cyber Security & Resilience Conference
12th March 2019 @ 8:40 am - 4:45 pm
Utility Week’s Cyber Security & Resilience Conference is the only UK event bringing together resilience, risk, cyber & IT security executives from the utility sector to mitigate risk in the supply chain, safeguard customers’ data and ensure that cyber security and resilience are prioritised from board level throughout the organisation.
12 March 2019 | London | www.event.utilityweek.co.uk
Expert speakers include:
- Steve Trippier, CISO, Anglian Water
- Shawn Scott, Head of information security, Thames Water
- Steve Rumbold, Security case, and strategy, development manager, EDF Energy
- Mary Sabalis, Head of business systems, South East Water
- Kevan Tate, Business resilience manager, SSE
- Dr Tadas Jakštas, Project manager, The NATO Energy Security Centre of Excellence
- Gill Thomas, Assistant director, EMEA outreach, Global Cyber Alliance
- Simon Newman, Chief strategy officer, London Digital Security Centre
Join 100+ resilience, risk, IT and security executives from the UK’s largest utilities to:
- Ensure that your organisation is prepared and secure against foreign attacks and vulnerability
- Create the security behavioural change within your organisation starting with the board
- Fully embed security as an agile function and not just a one-time issue
As a supporter, we can offer our members a preferential rate to attend – to view full details and book, visit www.event.utilityweek.co.uk and quote promo code FWA15 to get 15% off your place.