- This event has passed.
Utility Week Congress 2019
8th October 2019 @ 8:00 am - 9th October 2019 @ 5:00 pm
It is now urgent that utility leaders, regulators and policy makers share a collective view of the key actions required to deliver the changes that climate change, societal shifts and technological advance demand.
Utility Week Congress 2019 is the UK’s only editorially led event for pan-utility regulatory debate, technology developments and strategic innovation, which will bring 200+ of the most influential stakeholders together to drive innovation, collaborate and create a roadmap for the utility of the future.
The event offers you the rare opportunity to hear the opinions and expectations of regulators, policy makers and chief executives about how the sector and individual organisations will meet demands for increased efficiency, service quality, transparency and resilience. With focused technical presentations also on the agenda, it’s a rare chance to align both the vision and detail involved in creating the utilities of the future.
Nowhere else can you:
- Participate in a live double interview with Ofgem and Ofwat CEOs on the future of utility regulation
- Listen to leading financial figures explore the threat of new competitors and assess the risks they face in our exclusive CFO panel
- Learn how your peers are unlocking the potential of new business models and smart technologies to revolutionise the customer experience
Building on the success of previous years, the 2019 Congress has an unrivalled line-up of high-profile speakers including:
• Julian Critchlow, Director general, energy transformation and clean growth, BEIS
• Dermot Nolan, Chief executive, Ofgem
• Greg Jackson, Chief executive, Octopus Energy
• Stephen Dance, Director of infrastructure delivery, Infrastructure and Projects Authority
• Susan Davy, CFO, Pennon
• Jenny Pyper, Chief executive, Utility Regulator
• Rachel Fletcher, Chief executive, Ofwat
• Zoe Harris, CEO, Weflip
• Mel Karam, Chief executive, Bristol Water
• Jo Dow, Chief executive, Business Stream
• Michael Lewis, Chief executive, Eon UK
• Jenny Harrison, Finance director, UK Power Networks
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register here
Future Water Association contacts can get a 15% discount to attend. Register here and enter FWA15 into the promo code box.
For further details, please contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email email@example.com
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sophie Abbott on 01342 332062 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Future Water Association is proud to support this event