- This event has passed.
Utility Week Congress 2018
9th October 2018 @ 8:00 am - 10th October 2018 @ 5:00 pm
At a time where the only certainty is uncertainty, how will utilities adapt to respond to disruptive business models and increased regulatory intervention, whilst digitising the customer experience?
Explore this challenge and more at the 2018 Utility Week Congress; bringing together leaders from water, gas and electricity to offer strategic insight at the highest level.
- Align your strategy with the latest thinking from Ofgem, Ofwat and Utility Regulator
- Uncover cross-utility insights from the UK & Ireland’s top 20 CEOs
- Explore industry progressions in resilience and innovation
- Network with 250+ industry leaders and explore new business opportunities
- Understand the role utilities will play in meeting the UK’s future infrastructure needs
Uncover insights from our key speakers:
- Dermot Nolan, Chief executive, Ofgem
- Rachel Fletcher, Chief executive, Ofwat
- Graham Edwards, Chief executive, Wales & West Utilities
- Steve Mogford, Chief executive, United Utilities
- Sir John Armitt, Chairman, National Infrastructure Commission
- Johanna Dow, Chief executive, Business Stream
- Steve Robertson, Chief executive, Thames Water
- Nicola Shaw, Executive director, UK, National Grid
Congress in numbers:
250+ ATTENDEES | 40+ SPEAKERS | 20 CEOs | 10+ HOURS’ NETWORKING
Future Water Association members are eligible for a 15% discount by using discount code FWA15 when registering.
You can see the full agenda, view the complete list of speakers and register at: https://event.utilityweek.co.uk/congress