- This event has passed.
Utility Connections: challenges in a rapidly transforming market
27th June 2019
Join us at the Energy & Utilities Alliances’s upcoming Utility Connections event which will provide an overview and update on issues facing the utility connections sector. With recognition of the need to secure the UK’s future energy supplies, this event will consider the impact of disruptive market changes to this sector along with other influencing factors.
The sector is closely aligned with construction output and house-building and in common with other construction sectors, has become characterised by increasing competition as contractors compete for workloads. This value for money event will consider the challenges for electricity connections, gas connections, water connections, as well as telecoms with the move towards ultra-fast broadband and the launch of 5G connections.
Come and listen to, and network with, our distinguished speakers from HBF, Cadent, Severn Trent Water, Anglian Water, GTC, Energy Assets Group, J Murphy & Sons, Grain Connect, Fulcrum & Lloyds Register and hear ….
- Current position and future trends
- Policy objectives around house building and decarbonising the home
- A view from the GDNs
- Stakeholder views including water and sewerage sector market reforms and IGT and IDNO perspectives
- Thursday 27th June, 2019
- EUA / Future Water Association member rate: £120 + VAT
- Non-member rate: £180 + VAT
- Warwick Conferences, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL
Why not exhibit?
Limited exhibiting spaces are still available. EUA MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE A 25% DISCOUNT ON THE STANDARD EXHIBITING RATE.