- This event has passed.
SMi’s 8th Annual Smart Water Systems Conference
29th April 2019 @ 8:00 am - 30th April 2019 @ 5:00 pm
At SMi’s 8th Annual Smart Water Systems Conference, taking place in London in April 2019, Innovation is the key focus of the event and will give insight into how this can be implemented through technology and resilience giving maximum cost reduction and network optimisation.
Other highlights include: Recent OFWAT observations on a number of water company’s future business plans and recommendations to achieve targets; strategies to ensure customer use less water: how data analytics can identify leakage detection, recent Smart Meter trials and what the challenges are for the industry as this is rolled out.
- Chair: Jeremy Heath, Innovation Manager, Sutton and East Surrey Water Plc
- David Black, Senior Director of Water 2020, Ofwat
- Jan Gooijer, Innovation Manager, Vitens
- Bert de Winter, Innovation Director, De Watergroep
- Tertius Rust, PDOT Innovation Lead, South East Water
- Sean McCarthy, Head of Leakage and Optimisation, Anglian Water
- Jamie Jones, Distribution Project Manager + Institute of Water Representative, Portsmouth Water Ltd
- Eddie Wrigley, Innovation Facilitator, Northumbrian Water Group
- Adam Smith, Innovation Programme Manager, Yorkshire Water
For more information on this event please visit the event website