- This event has passed.
Rushlight Show – 10-11 March 2021 (virtual)
10th March 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11th March 2021 @ 5:00 pm
The 12th Rushlight Show, kindly headline sponsored by Innovate UK, is taking place on Wednesday and Thursday 10-11 March 2021 as a virtual event with all the interactions of a physical event. Other sponsors confirmed so far are Granted Consultancy, Planet First and London South Bank University. It is the leading event for cleantech companies and sustainable solutions to meet investors and financiers, corporate customers, government departments, advisers and intermediaries.
We have delayed running this event from its normal timing as we have sought a platform which can provide all the functionality that the physical event has provided so effectively in the past. This has now been found and you will be able to have arranged meetings, live chat and on demand video chat with all the delegates throughout the event. This includes impromptu one-to-one video chats similar to private meetings at an event. This really does mirror a physical event and is a true step-change from most of the virtual event styles that prevailed for much of last year.
The event highlights are:
- The Innovation Showcase of the Cleantech Conference, with 40 companies presenting their latest cleantech and sustainability innovations, all available on demand throughout the event.
- The Sustainable Solutions Market Panel, where organisations present their market-ready products and services directly to a panel and audience of leading sustainability and procurement representatives from UK organisations who are seeking to further their supply chain sustainability and resilience.
- The Exhibition, incorporating the Innovate UK and other Showcases, together with the poster exhibition, amounting to over 100 of the latest innovations in cleantech and sustainability.
- UK Energy session, which will set out the pathway to Net Zero 2050, with a particular focus on hydrogen, CCUS and bioenergy. This is a must attend event for anyone with an interest in UK power generation, the energy market, transport systems and fuels.
- The Natural Capital & Resourceful session, in association with the Circular Economy Club, with a keynote covering the state of our natural capital, with particular reference to biodiversity, air, sea and freshwater environments, woodland and soil. The session will also provide a state of the nation address and discussion on the circular economy, its role in the Net Zero future, some of the successes so far and the key issues to be resolved.
- Private Investor Lounge for live investor pitches.
- Networking as you would do in a physical event with open and private bubbles, one-to-one, exhibitor interaction and business card introduction, all on video chat, as well as live chat and scheduled meetings.
The total audience for the whole event is expected to exceed 500 and will include cleantech senior management, investors, advisers, corporate customers, sustainability professionals, key officials from government departments and local authorities, media, consultants specialising in the various sectors and other sector participants.
Full event details are available HERE. With delegate places for the whole Show starting at £50/ £100 plus VAT, this event is designed to be both informative and exceptional value for money. Registration for all aspects of the event is HERE.
Companies interested in presenting in the Innovation Showcase of the Cleantech Conference, to the Sustainable Solutions Market Panel or in the private Investor Lounge pitching session merely have to register as a delegate(s) and then apply for one of the remaining slots.
Future Water is proud to support this event