- This event has passed.
RICS Water Conference
19th November 2019
Join leading experts from water companies, regulators and government bodies as we discuss and debate the future of the water sector and the role of surveyors can play in making the industry more resilient.
The water sector faces enormous challenges in the form of population growth, climate change and urbanisation. It is now more crucial than ever for the industry to come together to build resilience so that the water sector can continue to deliver for future generations.
The RICS Water Conference comes back for a second edition and will bring together leading professionals to debate and discuss the role that surveyors and the wider industry can play in making the water industry more resilient.
This year’s conference will focus on:
• The government’s 25-year environment plan
• Natural infrastructure schemes in practice
• Dams and water management
• Water abstraction regimes
• Riparian rights
• What are the roles and responsibilities of water companies and how are they working to increase resilience in the sector?
• What is the current water situation in the UK?
• How do we ensure our reservoir levels and storage capacity will meet future water demand?
Click here for the event programme
Be the Early Bird: book before 19 September for a discounted price.
Future Water Association is proud to support this event