- This event has passed.
Remote working: software options & maximising future work
4th June 2020 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Gary Pillans, Managing Director at Flywire Technical Services will:
- Outline the benefits of the most common systems that organisations are using
- Discuss the collaboration tools available – find out which ones will work best for your needs
James Connolly, Head of Client Partnerships at Evifile will:
- Discuss how workflow can be managed remotely via any mobile device
- Demonstrate how field data collection can be collected and managed in real time
- Show live client sites and how they’re being used during lockdown: logger installation, critical infrastructure & asset data collection
- Explain how the digitisation of processes and workflow can be done completely remotely
This session is free to members ( a maximum of 2 places per member company) with a charge of £40+VAT for non-members. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.