- This event has passed.
Pitching Innovation – an Inside Track
2nd March 2022 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am£75.00 – £210.00
We are delighted to host this two hour session with Jon Brigg (previously of Yorkshire Water), where he will be exploring what it is that water companies are looking for when it comes to evaluating innovation options and what suppliers need to do to be business ready when talking to the utilities.
Commenting on this session, where the objective is to learn how best to be business-ready when bringing an idea to market, Jon said:
I’ve evaluated hundreds of technologies pertinent to the water sector. Some good, some not so good and some brilliant. The same can be said for the pitches, the quality of documentation, data and presentation. Not once has a company presented exactly what I wanted to see as an evaluator. And that’s OK, perfection is subjective! But most times, I never got close to seeing what I needed, and often asked for. I was presented what the company wanted to tell me. Let me help you.
Who should attend this session?
- Innovators & Company founders – established companies and new to market
- Business Development Directors, CEO’s of SME’s
- Technical Directors
- Marketing Specialists
Why should you join this session?
You will finish the session with a clear understanding of:
- Where your idea fits in the marketplace?
- How to have the right conversation with people at the water companies?
- What is required for your business case?
- What do water company decision makers need? What keeps them awake at night?”
What will you learn?
- How to build a strong business case;
- understand the route to market and
- understand the what your business plan needs to look like
What to expect during the session:
- Hands on Q&A with Jon Brigg
- Business case examples – the good, the bad and the ugly
- Opportunity to take part in additional follow on 1-1 sessions
Build on the session with a 1-1 meeting:
In addition to the webinar, we are also offering the opportunity to secure a 45 minute 1-1 session with Jon Brigg, in which you can further explore in your individual approach to pitching innovation.
Please register for your ticket below
(Tickets for 1-1 sessions will also be available to purchase following the webinar – with priority on slots being given to those who have already purchased a combined ticket below)