Introduction to the UK Water Industry Course
26 March @ 9:00 am - 27 March @ 4:30 pm
Delivered in Partnership with the Institute of Water
Designed to help anyone new and working in or with the water sector gain a detailed understanding of all aspects of the water industry and the management and delivery of this essential service.
The Introduction to the UK Water Industry course is a comprehensive insight and suitable for senior managers and all levels of staff including those working in operational, technical, scientific, commercial, retail, customer service and regulatory areas. The course will give delegates the information they need to develop their careers and to better understand the interaction and impact the various stakeholders have on the water sector.
During the two days delegates will:
- Learn about all the functions involved in the delivery of a water service
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the UK water industry
- Identify the key drivers and economic value chain in the water industry
- Expand their existing knowledge of the water industry
- Explore issues affecting the future of water service provision in the UK and beyond
- Examine the issues facing the supply chain in a regulated business
COURSE DATES: Tuesday 26th & Wednesday 27th March
VENUE: Camden House, Warwick Road, Kenilworth, CV8 1TH
REGISTRATION FEE: £350 + VAT per delegate
Don’t just take our word for it:
“Very good insight for a new starter.” Gareth Humphries, Welsh Water
“A good overall view of the processes, great for beginners.” Rebecca Dash, Welsh Water
Can’t make this course? We have more courses planned for June & October.
Click the links below to find out more.