- This event has passed.
Future Of Utilities Water 2018
13th November 2018 @ 8:00 am - 14th November 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Insights into innovation and resilience: The premier water industry conference
In the year of PR19, the message is clear: invest more and charge less. How do you achieve this without compromising customer service? How can you be sure the latest innovative technology won’t simply balloon your costs? Can AI really be the solution to infrastructure improvement?
For an answer to all these questions and more come to Future of Utilities: Water 2018. With our impeccable range of speakers, inspiring content and fantastic networking opportunities this year’s conference is where you’ll find everyone you need to make your business thrive, all under one roof.
Join the UK’s foremost water professionals for an action packed 2 days of ideas, debates and networking this November.
- Hear from the regulators on how you should be adapting your strategy to new rule changes and avoid exorbitant penalties
- Listen to case studies from leading innovators including Anglian Water, United Utilities and Scottish Water to inspire your innovation strategy and impress OFWAT
- Learn how Anglian Water, Dwr Cymru and Southern Water have strengthened their resilience through cost cutting measures you’ll want to replicate
- Hear from Steve Robertson and Pauline Walsh on how the industry can rebuild trust and assuage your investors
- Uncover how best to adapt your customer service approach to fit the new C-Mex requirements and reduce complaints
Click here for more information on the event including speakers, programme, sponsorship opportunities and how to book.
Future Water Association members are eligible for a 10% discount on the booking fee. Use discount code FWA10 when registering.