- This event has passed.
European Wastewater Management Conference
12th July 2022 - 13th July 2022
The Hilton Birmingham Metropole / Online
Europe’s leading wastewater conference sharing operational experience and practical solutions
The European Wastewater Management Conference and Exhibition returns to Birmingham on 12-13th July. Due to the success of last year, the live event will once again be streamed to a virtual audience to offer a fully inclusive, hybrid-event experience.
The event provides an essential annual update on the latest innovations, best practice, cutting-edge technology and research in the wastewater sector.
Considering all aspects of the wastewater treatment cycle from the sewer to discharge of final effluent and the impacts on receiving watercourses, the event provides the perfect forum for water utilities, technology providers, researchers, policy makers and consultants to meet and discuss the needs of the European water industry.
What to expect at the EWWM Conference
· Two full days of high-quality talks from industry-leading professionals and practitioners
· A rich diversity of over 200 wastewater sector attendees
· Ample networking opportunities for informal exchange of news and ideas, and building relationships
· An exhibition hall showcasing the latest technologies and wastewater services
· A fun and relaxed evening at the conference dinner – not to be missed!
· A display of novel research in the poster hall, plus the Student & Young Professionals’ Poster Competition
2022 Sessions include: Net Zero Carbon & The Circular Economy, Natural Solutions, Emerging Contaminants, Point Source Pollution Control, Networks, Phosphorus, Optimisation, AMP8 Design Challenges, Metagenomics
Please use code FWA15 for a 15% discount when booking
For full event details visit www.ewwmconference.com, or email Frances: firstname.lastname@example.org