- This event has passed.
EUA – Standards, Approvals & Accreditations forum
23rd June 2021 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
The next EUA/NEEG (Network Engineering and Equipment Group) Standards, Approvals & Accreditation Online Forum is taking place on Wednesday 23rd June 2021 at 9:00am.
The intention of this session is to provide updates and developments from across UK gas and water standards, approvals and accreditation bodies; and to offer industry support where appropriate.
Nicola Pitts, Executive Director of the Independent Networks Association will be providing insight to their recently commissioned EY report on Future Homes Standard. Amongst other things, it looks at the practicalities of making the FHS a success. The session will also be joined by EUA External Affairs with policy updates.
Additional confirmed contributions include:
- British Plastic Federation Pipes Group: Standards and Technical Manager
- Achilles UVDB: Customer Engagement Manager
- Water UK Standards Board: Technical Secretary
- BSI: BSI GSE/33 and BSI GSE/-/05 Gas Infrastructure Chair
- IGEM TCC: EUA representative sitting on IGEM Technical Coordinating Committee (TCC)
- IGEM GTDC: EUA representatives sitting on IGEM Transmission and Distribution Committee (GTDC)
If you would like to join this session, please register with Craig@eua.org.uk