- This event has passed.
EUA/NEEG Online Forum
18th November 2021 @ 9:30 am - 11:15 am
The next EUA/NEEG online forum will take place on Thursday 18th November.
• Energy Networks Association (ENA) speaking on two areas:
1. Gas Innovation and Governance Group (GIGG) – Innovation at ENA is coordinated by key two governing groups, Gas Innovation and Governance Group (GIGG) and Electricity Innovation Managers (EIM). The two working groups meet regularly and contribute to successful delivery of innovation projects, minimisation of project duplication and dissemination of learning. Their collaborative work as a joint group (EIM GIGG) further facilitates innovation work across both electricity and gas.
2. Energy Networks Digitalisation Strategies – ENA members have produced individual digitalisation strategies, which describe how they plan to move towards digitalised networks. These strategies are transparent and accessible, giving clarity to users about the data services that are available today and those that will be available in the future. You can find these strategies on the individual network operator websites or consolidated on Ofgem’s website.
• Energy Innovation Centre – providing updates from across their organisation and recent calls for innovation.
• BEIS Gas Security of Supply – focusing on what the team does, security of supply and how that links in with the wider work on net zero.
Please register your interest with firstname.lastname@example.org.