- This event has passed.
CALL FOR ENTRIES – Future Water Awards 2019/20
14th September 2020 - 6th November 2020
Following a welcome address from a soon to be revealed key note speaker, we shall be celebrating the best in the industry and announcing the winners of our award categories:
- Emerging Talent – Sponsored by ARUP
- People – Sponsored by ACO Water Management
- COVID-19: Above & Beyond
- Water Dragons – Sponsored by Hydrosave
Learn more about the award categories and submitting your entry:
Emerging Talent Award
Sponsored by ARUP
Can your company provide the winner of our Emerging Talent award? Do you have a young person (age 30 or younger) new to your company (within the last five years), possibly an apprentice or graduate that has:
- Achieved beyond expectations by bringing something new to your company
- Demonstrated/shown leadership
- An interest in water and the environment
If you know someone within your company that meets the above criteria then why not nominate them for the award?
Sponsored by ACO Water Management
We all recognise that people are the mainstay of any successful company and their contribution to their own organisations and the wider industry needs to be recognised. Do you have individuals (or teams) that have ‘gone that extra mile’ outside of the normal requirements of their work? Perhaps someone who has established a particular process or best practice in the workplace, made an outstanding charitable achievement or body of work across the sector. If the answer is ‘yes’ then why not nominate them to receive this year’s People award?
During what can only be described as unprecedented times, the water industry has risen to the challenge of fighting the global pandemic, COVID-19. We are so proud of how the sector has adapted and displayed resilience during a period of extreme water use, movement restrictions and disruption to every element of our world.
Whilst we appreciate the efforts that everyone has made in keeping the industry up and running, there have been instances where people and organisations have gone above and beyond in their response to COVID-19. If you know of a company or individual that has contributed something special or unusual in the fight against the pandemic we would love to help you recognise their amazing work. This could include:
- Supporting hospital/ care homes in delivery of support services, access to PPE etc
- Companies/staff who went to extraordinary lengths to keep critical water services going
- Adapting manufacturing to support COVID-19 related needs in the community
- Companies whose staff have volunteered in the community or service organisations in support of those affected by COVID-19
Tell us about your COVID-19 heroes. What difference have they made and who have they supported? What challenges have they overcome and what makes them exceptional?
The judges will be looking for evidence of genuine excellence to support your entry, including dates, facts and figures, where appropriate. The winners will be announced at the Future Water Awards in December.
We look forward to receiving your entries
(Last day to submit your entry – Friday 6th November).