- This event has passed.
Asset Health Webinar – Networks November 2023
2 November @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Missed the first of our sessions of NETWORKS NOVEMBER?
You can watch the session online by registering here:
Networks November Asset Health 'Missed the launch' watch it online, register below to receive a link to the zoom video
Asset health management is a process that ensures the performance and condition of assets continue to meet business expectations. The benefits of implementing an Asset Health Management approach include:
- Identifying and addressing risks early.
- Avoiding costly downtime and disruptions.
- Optimizing asset performance.
- Improving asset lifespan and reliability
Effective Asset Health Management also provides the following benefits:
- Lowest lifecycle cost.
- Assurance of continued suitability for operation.
- Assurance that operations and maintenance are not introducing defects that may lead to failures.
- Defect elimination.
- Advanced warning of failures enabling corrective action to be taken with minimal impact to objectives