- This event has passed.
2050 Water Innovation Strategy Unpacked
30th July 2020 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Future Water is hosting a session linked to the recently launched 2050 Water Innovation Strategy. The result of 19 UK water companies working together the draft strategy includes themes which will guide innovation investment across the water sector and provide insight for Ofwat in rolling out its £200m innovation fund. It also signals new opportunities for partners and suppliers of all sizes to innovate and collaborate more easily and efficiently across the whole sector.
The session will include:
- The water sector Innovation Strategy explained
- The role of the supply chain
- Plans for the Centre of Excellence
- Input from the Hydro-Nation Water Innovation Service
- Q&A session, with participants from UKWIR, WRc, Yorkshire Water, Thames Water, Hydrosave and HNWIS (Hydro-Nation Water Innovation Service)
Continuing the theme of innovation in the water sector, we shall also be holding a virtual heat of our innovation competition Water Dragons the same afternoon.
2050 Water Innovation Strategy Engagement Workshop
The Future Water session links with the engagement workshops being run as part of the wider collaboration across the sector. The UK water companies first workshop is taking place on Monday 3rd August. This is an ideal opportunity for anyone, inside or outside the water sector, to bring some creative thinking and constructive challenge to the seven themes set out in the strategy.