- This event has passed.
2019 World Water Tech Innovation Summit
26th February 2019 @ 8:00 am - 27th February 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Sustainability. Scalability. Service.
The 2019 World Water-Tech Innovation Summit is where water utilities from all over the globe come to find solutions to today’s challenges of digitisation, security, energy recovery and new water resources.
Held in central London on February 26-27, 2019, this is the place to meet start-ups, tech giants, operators and investors.
The summit brings together 250+ water leaders for two days of collaboration, dialogue and deal-making. Networking is made easy, including advance connections with speakers and delegates via a 1:1 meeting system and a dedicated networking hub throughout the summit.
Each year the World Water-Tech Innovation Summit is produced in partnership with the UK Department for International Trade and attracts large delegations from Europe, Asia, North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa and Australasia who come to showcase best-in-class innovation and form lasting business partnerships.
This year we are also hosting an interactive business workshop focused on the question: How can we realistically work towards the ambitious target of zero leakage by 2030? This will be followed by the World Water-Tech Thames River Cruise. This informal networking evening, which is open to all delegates, will feature a water-themed quiz and Classic British ‘Pub Grub’.
- David Black, Executive Director, Ofwat (UK)
- Terri Benson, Managing Director, South East Water (Australia)
- Frank Rogalla, Director of Innovation and Technology, FCC Aqualia (Spain)
- Andrea Gysin, Head of R&D, Thames Water (UK)
- Yossi Yaacoby, Director of WaTech, Mekorot (Israel)
- Helge Daebel, Investment Director, Emerald Technology Ventures (Switzerland)
- Reinhard Hübner, Investment Manager, SKion GmbH (Germany)
- Maarten ter Keurst, Director of Investments, PureTerra Ventures (China)
- Colby Manwaring, CEO, Innovyze (USA)
- Newsha Ajami, Director of Urban Water Policy, Stanford University (USA)
Future Water Association Members are eligible for a £250.00 discount. Use code FWA250 when registering to receive the discount.