The Smarter Technologies Group brings together market-leading expertise in hardware, software, and communications to digitally transform our clients' organisations.
Smarter Technologies is making water management smarter, enabled by our proprietary Orion Utility Data (IoT) Network—this dedicated, secure metering network relays real-time/scheduled-time and on-demand data to our Apps, software platforms and via API’s to our clients from our devices.
Our water management systems include:
• AMR Smart Water Meter Systems: Gain visibility of your water meter readings in real-time from our automated meter readers (AMR) which are easily retro-fitted to any meter above or below ground. Real time mapping of water usage across your network with leak detection.
• Remote Stopcock: Turn water supplies on and off remotely and stop water leaks at anytime from anywhere.
• Automated Flushing and Temperature Monitoring: Our automated flushing and temperature checking unit and management platform enables effective Legionella control and compliance.
• Pipe Temperature Sensors: Get real-time information on the water temperature in your buildings.
• Level and Flood sensors: Real-time information on sewage and drain levels
• Drain and Sewerage Mapping: Remote flushable device to map drains and systems.
Covering a diverse range of applications for water utilities and businesses, Smarter Technologies’ smart water management solutions enable stakeholders to access actionable business insights for efficiency and future sustainability.
Smarter Technologies’ Accreditations:
• Crown Commercial Services approved supplier
• Microsoft Gold Partner
• Cyber Essentials
• PSN Accreditation
• NHS N3 / HSCN Compliance
All services are secured to ISO27001 standards and aligned to NCSC guidelines and follow the Government Digital Services (GDS) Technology Code of Practice, with full CHECK Green certification, and data hosted within cloud based accredited data centres in the UK.