You are here
WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 13th June 2017
Building on the success of the last three years, the 4th annual WWT Water Industry Energy Conference will assess the power of people and behaviour change, evaluate the opportunities in energy from waste, and analyse the business benefits of investment in emerging solutions such as battery storage and demand response.
The established event will provide you with the opportunity to understand how regulatory and economic pressures are impacting water companies’ energy strategies, gain insight into which renewable technology solutions your peers are trialling, and find out how you can apply learnings from overseas.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Learn how your peers are overcoming regulatory challenges to enhance energy efficiency
- Find innovative ways to optimise existing assets and maximise the power of people
- Gain insight into which renewables and technologies you should be investing in
- Discover how to implement sustainable strategies without increasing costs
Expert speakers at the 2017 event include:
- Trevor Bishop, Director, strategy and planning, Ofwat
- Per Overgaard Pedersen, Chief engineer, Aarhus Water (Denmark)
- Paul Baxter, Head of energy and renewables, Severn Trent Water
- Steve Kaye, Head of innovation, Anglian Water
- Ester Rus Perez, Sludge and energy innovation manager, Thames Water
- David Rose, Energy and carbon manager, South West Water
- Anne-Marie McDonald, Optimisation manager, Southern Water
- Alastair Tawn, Wastewater energy and efficiency manager, Northumbrian Water
- Ben Burggraaf, Energy operations manager, Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water
- John Leonard, Programme manager, Wessex Water
Dr Philippa Coan, Business psychologist & environmental behaviour change consultant
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/energy/
Future Water Association contacts are entitled to a 15% discount to attend this event, enter FW15 into the promo code box when registering.
For further details, please contact Rachael Cannon on (01342) 332041 or email email@example.com. For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or firstname.lastname@example.org