You are here
Water Market Reform - 27 June 2017
Following the opening of the non-household retail market, the water industry is braced for the biggest changes seen since privatisation.
Water Market Reform is the only conference to explore the host of transformational reforms underway in the sector. Regulators, wholesalers, retailers, and customers alike will gather in London to share their experience preparing for and operating in the new world of water.
Highlights of 2017 include:
- Hear updates on the performance of the non-household market from MOSL, CCWater and Castle Water
- Stay abreast of change as David Black and Sebastian Catovsky deliver keynotes on Ofwat and Defra’s respective priorities
- Drill down on the wholesaler-retailer relationship with Anglian Water and NWG Business
- Discuss the potential for household competition with Southern Water, Citizens Advice and Wessex Water
- Gain a customer perspective as Greenwich Leisure Ltd share their key priorities from water retailers
- Build the connections you’ll need to succeed during interactive sessions and 3+ hours of dedicated networking.