You are here
Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference, 11 May 2017
Evolving regulatory pressures, declining budgets and rising customer expectations coupled with the uncertainty of an impending Brexit future are putting procurement and supply chain teams in the hot seat. They must show transparent approaches to delivering long-term solutions that simultaneously mitigate risk, deliver innovation, promote national productivity and demonstrate value for money.
The Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference looks to prepare procurement professionals for the regulator’s direction of travel, and share best practice on how to balance cost, risk and the need to innovate to meet long-term challenges in a sustainable way.
This CPD-certified conference will equip you with the tools to:
- Adapt your strategy to prepare for enhanced regulatory pressure and uncertainty
- Balance cost and customer considerations to deliver value for money
- Unlock innovation within your supply chain and move towards a shared risk model
- Mitigate the impacts of big projects on procurement
- Experts speakers at the 2017 event include:
- Colin Green, Director – Water 2020 design, Ofwat
- James Norman, Head of transmission investment, Ofgem
- Andy Clark, Head of procurement & contract management, Yorkshire Water
- Ryan Ramsey, Head of electricity construction, National Grid
- Kate Davies, Chief operating officer, Energy & Utility Skills
- Jane Mellor, Head of procurement, Northern Ireland Water
- Scott Fotheringham, Contracts and procurement manager, EDF Energy
- Chris Wand, Head of supply chain & logistics, Severn Trent Water
- Quentin Mabbutt, Innovation delivery manager, National Grid Gas Transmission
- Karen Thompson, Head of direct procurement, Anglian Water
- Marie-Claude Hemming, Head of external affairs, Civil Engineering Contractors Association
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.utilityweek.co.uk/procurement
15% DISCOUNT TO ATTEND: Future Water Association members are entitled to a 15% discount to attend this event. Register now at events.utilityweek.co.uk/procurement and enter FW15 into the promo code box when prompted.
For further details, please contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email email@example.com