Water Plus wins £650k Kwik Fit switching deal for 831 sites
Article Date: 4th April 2017
Business water retailer, Water Plus, has signed a deal to supply water to all of the UK sites for national vehicle repair and servicing chain, Kwik Fit.
It is thought to have been the largest switch, by number of sites, for any water retailer prior to the water market in England opening to competition on Saturday, April 1 2017.
The deal covers 831 Kwik Fit and Stapleton’s Tyre Services sites in the UK, which are owned by parent company European Tyre Enterprises Ltd (ETEL). The figure includes 83 sites in Scotland and 748 sites located across England.
Before signing up with Water Plus, each of the sites was serviced by its local water company, which meant the business had to deal with 22 different suppliers for billing and specific site issues.
Read the full story here
This was posted by future water association in Industry News
- ACO Water Management wins Battersea Power Station drainage tender
- Thames Water appoints MD for Wholesale division and new Chief Delivery Officer
- ARAD Water Metering Partners with Welsh Water On Smart Metering Trial
- Welsh Water rolls out smart meter trial as part of EU-funded WISDOM project
- AVK acquires majority share of Fusion Group Ltd
- The Government's strategic priorities and objectives for Ofwat - consultation
- Water Plus wins £650k Kwik Fit switching deal for 831 sites
- £960m public sector retail water contract awards announced