Water Dragons Final Heat 2016
Article Date: 25th November 2016
The final heat of Water Dragons 2016 took place on 23 November when members attending the Suppliers Meeting had the opportunity to case a live audience vote. The winners were Vikoma with Hydraulic Analysis and Swift Comply being Highly Commended.
The Final will take place on 28 November at the offices of South Staffs Water (sponsored by Hydrosave).
This was posted by future water association in Members News
- Feeding the Pipeline of Talent into the Water Sector
- A Place for SuDS - Multifunctional Sustainable Drainage
- Lanes reaches million job milestone with Thames Water
- Lanes Group wins Wastewater Contract with Business Stream
- £2.4 million for UK Businesses with Urban Innovation in Brazil competition
- Northumbrian Water Investing in the Future in 2017/2018
- United Utilities Water Investment Plans
- Yokshire Water £386m 12 month Invesment Plan