Thames Water appoints MD for Wholesale division and new Chief Delivery Officer
Article Date: 9th April 2017
Thames Water has appointed Sarah McMath as Managing Director of Wholesale Water at Thames Water, in place of Bob Collington who is retiring from the business.
Dr McMath joined Thames Water’s research and development team in 1994, and has since undertaken a wide variety of operational, asset management and strategic planning roles in the company.
Separately, Steve Spencer will take on a newly-established role as Chief Delivery Officer, responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of customer-focused goals and plans across the whole business. Since joining Thames Water in 2012, he has led the capital delivery and wastewater networks teams.
Steve Robertson, Thames Water’s Chief Executive Officer, said:
“I am delighted to welcome Sarah McMath and Steve Spencer to the executive team. Sarah has successfully overseen Thames Water’s preparation for non-household retail competition, which went live on April 1, and has the breadth and depth of experience required to lead our wholesale water business. Steve also has huge experience across the water sector and this, coupled with a track record of success in delivery, makes him the ideal person to take on the new role of Chief Delivery Officer.”
Read the full article here
This was posted by future water association in Industry News
- ACO Water Management wins Battersea Power Station drainage tender
- Thames Water appoints MD for Wholesale division and new Chief Delivery Officer
- ARAD Water Metering Partners with Welsh Water On Smart Metering Trial
- Welsh Water rolls out smart meter trial as part of EU-funded WISDOM project
- AVK acquires majority share of Fusion Group Ltd
- The Government's strategic priorities and objectives for Ofwat - consultation
- Water Plus wins £650k Kwik Fit switching deal for 831 sites
- £960m public sector retail water contract awards announced