You are here
Introduction to the UK Water Industry Course, 4th & 5th April 2017
Run in partnership with Panton McLeod, the Institute of Water's Introduction to UK Water Industry course has been designed to help anyone working with or in the water sector gain a detailed understanding of all aspects of the water cycle and the management and delivery of this essential service.
It will give delegates the information they need to develop their careers and to better understand the interaction and impact the various stakeholders have on the water sector.
Introduction to the UK Water Industry is for all levels of staff including those working in operational, technical, scientific, customer service and regulation areas. It can be run on-site and can be tailored to include company-specific information.
Delegates attending the two-day course, which can be tailored if necessary, for up to 12 delegates, will:
- Learn about all the functions involved in the delivery of a water service
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the UK water industry
- Identify the key drivers and economic value chain in the water industry
- Expand their existing knowledge of the water industry
- Explore issues affecting the future of water service provision in the UK and beyond
- Examine the issues facing the supply chain in a regulated business
The two-day programme will be charged at a fixed fee of £250 plus VAT per person for a maximum of 12 people and the next course will be delivered here at our offices in Kenilworth.
“Very good insight for a new starter.” Gareth Humphries, delegate, Welsh Water
“A good overall view of the processes, great for beginners.” Rebecca Dash, delegate, Welsh Water