You are here
The Future of Utilities, 29th & 30th March 2017
The Future of Utilities, the UK’s stand out strategic utilities conference returns to London this March with the most senior line up of speakers in its 22 year history.
Addressing all of the most pressing issues for UK utilities, the event will bring together over 300 senior professionals from energy and water for two days packed full of strategic content and valuable networking. Make sure you don’t miss out on the chance to explore issues including generation, water market opening, customer acquisition and more with all of the UK’s leading utilities.
Why attend in 2017?
- Hear key insights into the most critical challenges facing the sector from the CEOs of 15 major utilities
- Stay on top of important regulatory developments with addresses from both Dermot Nolan and Cathryn Ross
- Tailor your experience with 9 focused streams addressing customer engagement, electricity storage, asset management, investment and much more
- Take advantage of interactive sessions and 5+ hours of networking to build relationships and ensure your key questions are addressed
A sample of the 50+ senior speakers attending this year:
1. Alistair Phillips-Davies, Chief Executive Officer, SSE
2. Cathryn Ross, Chief Executive, Ofwat
3. Vincent de Rivaz, Chief Executive Officer, EDF Energy
4. Heidi Mottram OBE, Chief Executive Officer, Northumbrian Water
5. Dermot Nolan, Chief Executive, Ofgem, Chair, UK Regulators Network
6. Mark Hodges, Chief Executive, British Gas
7. Chris Loughlin, Chief Executive Officer, Pennon Group
8. Nicola Shaw CBE, Executive Director, UK, National Grid
9. Basil Scarsella, Chief Executive Officer, UK Power Networks
10. Keith Anderson, Chief Corporate Officer, Scottish Power, Chief Executive Officer, ScottishPower Renewables
11. Paul Coffey, Chief Executive Officer, RWE npower
12. Ian McCaig, Chief Executive Officer, First Utility
13. The Rt Hon. Lord Deben, Chairman, Committee on Climate Change
14. Douglas Millican, Chief Executive Officer, Scottish Water
15. Dan Monzani, Head of Security of Electricity Supply, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
To view the full programme and to see discount options available to Future Water Association members: CLICK HERE
WORK FOR AN ENERGY OR WATER COMPANY? You could be entitled to our exclusive Energy & Water Company discount, saving you up to £600 off of the full standard price. Register your place now.
For further details, please contact Cherry Terzza on +44(0)20 7760 8699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.