The Future Water Association is the business support organisation that aims to shape the future of the water sector through
- taking a leadership role with Government, industry, members and the public
- focusing on innovation and education
- increasing engagement throughout the membership and across the sector
- becoming the voice of the sector
- unlocking potential and opening new markets
- inspiring a new generation
- enabling the success of business across the sector
Shaping the future of water – Pioneering through collaboration, innovation and education to meet the challenges of our future.
Innovating for the Future – To inspire the supply chain to think creatively, release their potential and develop innovative solutions to shape the future of the water sector.
The Future Water Association (formerly known as the Society of British Water and Wastewater Industries (SBWWi) has a vision to shape the future of water. The Association is a not for profit organisation governed by a Management Committee made up by members, all of whom have years of experience within the water sector.
The Association is your voice in the water sector, your partner informing you about all the business opportunities, supporting innovation through water dragons and inspiring new ways of collaboration among companies and across the industry. We are an Association that prides itself on being a modern, innovative organisation, that is ambitious, forward looking and leading creative thinking across the
Our Guiding Principles
The Future Water Association operates to a set of guiding principles which sit alongside the strategic objectives and set the framework for the organisation, these are:
- Dedicated to innovation across the water sector
- Informing, Innovating and Influencing
- Water at the centre of Government Policy
- Sharing knowledge, information and ideas
- A catalyst for change in the sector
- Supporting sustainability objectives
The Future Water Association aims to shape the future of the water sector, support and drive forward the integration of the supply chain into this development
The organisation will:
- take a leadership role with Government, industry, members and the public
- focus on innovation and education
- increase engagement throughout the membership and across the sector
- become the voice of the sector
Future Water Association is your voice, your business partner, a modern, innovative and dynamic organisation that inspires, supports and leads the water supply chain.